"Coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance." (Wikipedia)
We can help in your development in following areas:
Sales skills coaching
Based on our experience, these are the topics we discuss with our coachees during management coaching sessions:
- How to improve communication with my team or with my boss
- How to motivate a team
- How to set priorities and to find an individual time management
- How to delegate tasks and assign work to team members and how to provide feed back
- How to solve conflicts and how to handle problems in the team
- How to cope with the management role as a newly appointed manager
Specific goals of an individual coaching are defined during the first „chemistry" meeting of the coach and the coachee.
SALES SKILLS COACHING
The coaching for sales person sis usually focused on following goals:
- How to appoint meetings with clients (by phone)
- How to set priorities and to plan systematically the sales activities
- How to perform visits with clients (coach is shadowing coachee in real customer visits)
- How to become more persuasive and able to convince clients for buying your product or service
- We will define the direction and goal of the coaching after the first „chemistry meeting".
Basically we offer an individual coaching, this means „1 to 1" coaching sessions. We are ready to provide a team coaching in specific situations.
If you are interested, please contact us by e-mail: